Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rusting Ports
#1
I have a 2002 38 Open. All the frames on the port holes are rusting causing rust stains to run down the hull. I cleaned the stains when I hauled last fall, but they are returning. Anyone else experiencing the same issue? Anyone have a fix to the problem?
Like Post Reply

  


Messages In This Thread
Rusting Ports - by anthem - 05-12-2014, 03:17 PM
Rusting Ports - by Uhehner - 05-13-2014, 06:36 AM
Rusting Ports - by bluebikemike - 05-13-2014, 03:51 PM
Rusting Ports - by anthem - 05-13-2014, 07:20 PM
Rusting Ports - by Uhehner - 05-14-2014, 06:34 AM
Rusting Ports - by trit21 - 05-14-2014, 07:21 AM
Rusting Ports - by bluebikemike - 05-14-2014, 08:12 PM
Rusting Ports - by Chris Burkard - 05-16-2014, 09:38 AM
Rusting Ports - by sawdustdad - 05-16-2014, 12:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exhaust Ports 31 cwc 2 3,471 01-06-2020, 02:47 PM
Last Post: cwc
  Leaking ports anthem 2 4,607 11-08-2013, 09:30 AM
Last Post: jmk



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Rusting Ports00