Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I feel like an orphan
#1
Although I have been on the forum for a few months, I've never asked this before; Why isn't there an EXPRESS model forum? I know they weren't made in the same numbers as many other models but we are out there Smile

Could it be that the Express models never have problems? Nah......

Paul
This opinion is worth what you paid for it.

Tiara 4000 Express with Cummins 6CTA8.3s
St. Augustine, Florida
Like Post Reply

  


Messages In This Thread
I feel like an orphan - by AncientMariner - 09-10-2014, 05:15 PM
I feel like an orphan - by Jakes - 09-11-2014, 02:34 PM
I feel like an orphan - by AncientMariner - 09-11-2014, 07:12 PM
I feel like an orphan - by anthem - 09-11-2014, 07:24 PM
I feel like an orphan - by AncientMariner - 09-11-2014, 10:17 PM



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

I feel like an orphan00