Portal
Members
Calendar
Help
Quick Search
More
View unread Posts
View New Posts
View Today's Posts
Forum Search
Login
Register
Login at Tiara Yacht Owners Club
Welcome to Tiara Yacht Owners Forum!
Please login using the form on the right ...
Not our member yet? What are you waiting for?!
Register
Remember me
Login
Facebook Login
Lost password
Search
Login
Register
Login at Tiara Yacht Owners Club
Welcome to Tiara Yacht Owners Forum!
Please login using the form on the right ...
Not our member yet? What are you waiting for?!
Register
Remember me
Login
Facebook Login
Lost password
Forum
Portal
Members
Today's Posts
Calendar
Help
Tiara Yacht Owners Forum
>
Forum Support
>
Forum Comments, Suggestions & Help
>
I feel like an orphan
>
Thread tools
View a Printable Version
Thread Modes
Linear Mode
Threaded Mode
Thread Rating:
0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1
2
3
4
5
I feel like an orphan
anthem
Captain
Author's Statistic:
Posts: 155
Threads: 25
Likes Given: 0
Likes Received: 1 in 1 posts
Joined: Mar 2013
Home Port: Tierra Verde Florida
Vessel Info: 2002 38 Open w/Cummins 6cta's 8.3 450 hp
Author's Statistic
Posts: 155
Threads: 25
Likes Given: 0
Likes Received: 1 in 1 posts
Joined: Mar 2013
Home Port: Tierra Verde Florida
Vessel Info: 2002 38 Open w/Cummins 6cta's 8.3 450 hp
#4
09-11-2014, 07:24 PM
Paul, you are exactly correct. Tiara made several models and called them Expresses. For the life of me I can't tell the difference between a Open and an Express. Perhaps Chris will chime in here and explain it to us.
Regards, Mark
Share
Like Post
Reply
Quick Edit
Full Edit
Messages In This Thread
I feel like an orphan
- by
AncientMariner
- 09-10-2014, 05:15 PM
I feel like an orphan
- by
Jakes
- 09-11-2014, 02:34 PM
I feel like an orphan
- by
AncientMariner
- 09-11-2014, 07:12 PM
I feel like an orphan
- by
anthem
- 09-11-2014, 07:24 PM
I feel like an orphan
- by
AncientMariner
- 09-11-2014, 10:17 PM
View a Printable Version
Subscribe to this thread
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Sponsors
Home
Search
Help
Linear Mode
Threaded Mode