Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara Sovran 2006
#1
Hi,
My name is Mari and I just purchased a 40' Tiara Sovran. I absolutely love this boat, and I'm anxious to learn more about all the features and exchange information with other owners of this boat/model.

I'm harbored in Dana Point, CA. My plans for the boat are weekend trips to Catalina Island, coastal rides to Long Beach and San Diego harbors.

Glad to have found this forum and looking forward to learning more.

Mari Garza
Like Post Reply

  


Messages In This Thread
Tiara Sovran 2006 - by seaandsun - 03-22-2012, 10:31 AM
Tiara Sovran 2006 - by Maxwell - 04-03-2012, 11:11 AM
Tiara Sovran 2006 - by kapdan - 04-04-2012, 01:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] Just got my 2006 Tiara 2900 for Chicago Lake Michigan MyTime 1 456 09-05-2026, 03:20 PM
Last Post: JLRedfish
  Hello Everyone! I’m a New Tiara Owner! tdeberle@gmail.com 1 512 06-14-2026, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Final Pursuit
  [Tiara Open] New Tiara Owner - She's old, but strong jgaudet2 10 5,469 04-23-2026, 02:23 PM
Last Post: cp4000
  repowering a 27 tiara open mistressfour 3 984 04-04-2026, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Ken Grabowski
  [Tiara Open] 2004 Tiara 3100 Open, Cummins 6BTA 5.9L Diamond Series Engines Fishy_Business 1 1,509 12-12-2025, 11:30 AM
Last Post: hiccup



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Tiara Sovran 200600