Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Battery Replacement
#1
Happy New Year everyone!

It is time to replace both sets of batteries in my 2006 Tiara 30 Open with Cummins diesels.

I am located in Dana Point, Ca. and would like to find the best option for the house set and the engine set of batteries. (2 on each side)

I have been told Trojan makes a good battery? Do I need a starting battery set on the starboard side and a deep cycle set on the port side for the house?

I believe that is how the system is arranged with the port side also starting the Onan generator. There are Deka Marine Master dual purpose batteries in the boat now. They lasted 4 years but I can't find the exact replacement in my area in Southern California.

Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.
Like Post Reply

  


Messages In This Thread
Battery Replacement - by The Kook Abides - 01-04-2015, 10:55 AM
RE: Battery Replacement - by trit21 - 01-05-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Battery Replacement - by The Kook Abides - 01-05-2015, 08:27 PM
RE: Battery Replacement - by Crown Royal - 01-09-2015, 08:57 AM
RE: Battery Replacement - by Silver Rush - 01-09-2015, 11:26 AM
RE: Battery Replacement - by Chris Burkard - 02-23-2015, 03:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DC Panel Volt/Amp Seclector Switch Replacement Peave 4 1,554 11-07-2025, 02:50 PM
Last Post: hiccup
  2006 3600 Sovran Generator Battery location Final Pursuit 0 783 08-09-2025, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Final Pursuit
  [Tiara Open] Cabin light bulb replacement Bbarroll 2 2,935 06-06-2025, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Joe.dammann
  [Tiara Open] Push button breaker 12v replacement Mydiamond 2 1,613 09-28-2024, 09:01 AM
Last Post: Mydiamond
  [Tiara Open] battery isolator waycamp 1 1,193 07-06-2024, 09:02 PM
Last Post: jclark003



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Battery Replacement00