Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1988 Tiara 2700
#1
Hello.

I'm the second owner of SSUP7407J788. Had her since the fall of 1990. The original 270's going strong with 1,600+ hours. Soft top, Lee Juniors, teak swim platform. I'll post some pictures when I get a moment. She's docked on Bodkin Creek in Pasadena, MD.

She'll need a repower eventually and could use a fishing arch and a windless. Otherwise I wouldn't change a thing.

Bob Hicks
Like Post Reply

  


Messages In This Thread
1988 Tiara 2700 - by T27 - 05-03-2012, 09:01 PM
1988 Tiara 2700 - by momentum - 05-06-2012, 06:43 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] Just got my 2006 Tiara 2900 for Chicago Lake Michigan MyTime 1 437 09-05-2026, 03:20 PM
Last Post: JLRedfish
  Hello Everyone! I’m a New Tiara Owner! tdeberle@gmail.com 1 504 06-14-2026, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Final Pursuit
  [Tiara Open] New Tiara Owner - She's old, but strong jgaudet2 10 5,433 04-23-2026, 02:23 PM
Last Post: cp4000
  repowering a 27 tiara open mistressfour 3 966 04-04-2026, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Ken Grabowski
  [Tiara Open] 2004 Tiara 3100 Open, Cummins 6BTA 5.9L Diamond Series Engines Fishy_Business 1 1,500 12-12-2025, 11:30 AM
Last Post: hiccup



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

1988 Tiara 270000