Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
depth sounder help
#1
I picked up my 2006 3600 Sovran on Saturday, and brought it back to its 'home' port.  I noticed the depth sounder was just showing dashes (- - -).  It worked fine last year.  Any thoughts??  I haven't looked yet, but is it a thru hull transducer?  Could there be 'slim' on it and needs cleaned off?? (I am in fresh water)  Or is something else amiss??TIA
Like Post Reply

  


Messages In This Thread
depth sounder help - by sluggo - 05-11-2015, 10:54 AM
RE: depth sounder help - by sluggo - 09-02-2015, 01:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  depth sounder help sluggo 8 9,578 05-22-2024, 02:10 PM
Last Post: FamilyAffair
  [Tiara Sovran] Depth finder problems becnme 5 6,261 05-30-2018, 12:18 PM
Last Post: sluggo



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

depth sounder help00