Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Props for 3200
#1
A question for the experts: I own a Tiara 3200 with 20x25-1 3/4 propellers with the serial number 325697. I saw a set of 2 Nibral Federal 23 R&L 30 propellers for sale for a Tiara 3600 Open, The hub length is 4.5" and a #7 cup with a Bore of 1 3/4. I was wondering if this set works for my boat. I have Cummings QSB355 engines. The boat runs and feels great with the current propellers, but the electrolisis is starting to make them weak. I will be keeping them as a spare.

Thanks in advanced for your comments and expertise on this matter.
Like Post Reply

  


Messages In This Thread
Props for 3200 - by Seakab - 06-16-2015, 04:43 PM
RE: Props for 3200 - by trit21 - 06-16-2015, 05:49 PM
RE: Props for 3200 - by Seakab - 06-16-2015, 09:42 PM
RE: Props for 3200 - by boats boats boats - 05-07-2016, 04:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] 2005 3200 Open Gunwhale repair mlamarch44 5 1,746 05-26-2025, 08:08 AM
Last Post: TenBayFive
  [Tiara Open] 3200 Open Hatch Seals MichFan 4 2,330 01-19-2025, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Tiara_3200
  2005 3200 Open w/ Crusader 8.1 - Fuel line size? tyrentz 1 1,087 12-02-2024, 09:55 AM
Last Post: Hooper
  Cavitation damage to props on 39 open bclark65 0 1,031 06-14-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: bclark65
  Searching for Fold Down Bench Seat for 3200 Open. sharon@coastalcm-llc.com 3 2,709 07-29-2023, 07:34 AM
Last Post: kathyandgene@verizon.net



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Props for 320000