04-21-2016, 10:47 AM
Tiara does not make the sending unit or the tank it mounts into.
Your best bet is to jump into the rear hatch and look for a manufacture tag on the tank. Contact the manufacture with the model number of the tank and they will offer a direct replacement, and usually for much less without the Tiara markup.
I replaced mine a couple years ago. If I remember correctly, my tanks were made by Florida Marine Tanks and they set me up at a reasonable cost.
Your best bet is to jump into the rear hatch and look for a manufacture tag on the tank. Contact the manufacture with the model number of the tank and they will offer a direct replacement, and usually for much less without the Tiara markup.
I replaced mine a couple years ago. If I remember correctly, my tanks were made by Florida Marine Tanks and they set me up at a reasonable cost.

![[-]](https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/images/netpen-pro/collapse.png)