10-03-2012, 09:25 AM
Hello Everyone,
I am pleased to be joining this forum. I have long been a Tiara admirer. I am now a Tiara owner, of which I am very proud. I bought a 1980 3100 Open. It is a sweet rig. However, it was abused and a bit run down by the previous owner in New Jersey. I brought her to Michigan on Lake Huron and I am slowly going to restore her. I have done quite a bit of work already, but there is much more to do. I just purchased a trailer for her and I am going to pull her out of the water in a couple of weeks and take her to my house and work on her over the winter. I am not new to boating. I have owned a 21 Four Winns, 292 Chris Craft Catalina, Currently also own a Trojan 10 Meter Express and now own the Tiara 31.
Looking forward to bouncing ideas off you folks and learning and sharing with you!!!
Jim Sprague (AKA Herdbull)
I am pleased to be joining this forum. I have long been a Tiara admirer. I am now a Tiara owner, of which I am very proud. I bought a 1980 3100 Open. It is a sweet rig. However, it was abused and a bit run down by the previous owner in New Jersey. I brought her to Michigan on Lake Huron and I am slowly going to restore her. I have done quite a bit of work already, but there is much more to do. I just purchased a trailer for her and I am going to pull her out of the water in a couple of weeks and take her to my house and work on her over the winter. I am not new to boating. I have owned a 21 Four Winns, 292 Chris Craft Catalina, Currently also own a Trojan 10 Meter Express and now own the Tiara 31.
Looking forward to bouncing ideas off you folks and learning and sharing with you!!!
Jim Sprague (AKA Herdbull)

![[-]](https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/images/netpen-pro/collapse.png)