Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Buying
#3
I bought my Tiara 2 yrs ago.  I am in Florida but yet I traveled all over the state looking at boats that looked good in pictures but in person were not.  I would start the search in Yachtworld and contact a broker to help you with the search.  A good broker will line up choices for you to see and make it a worthwhile trip.  A good broker will also assist you with transportation back home.  The wrong purchase can turn a great lifestyle into a financial nightmare.
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
Buying - by JRBruenning - 06-25-2016, 08:28 AM
RE: Buying - by rose_surfer - 06-25-2016, 12:13 PM
RE: Buying - by DavidB - 06-28-2016, 08:43 PM
RE: Buying - by Dakota773 - 06-29-2016, 09:57 AM



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Buying00