Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Spider Cracks on cockpit deck on 3100 open
#1
I have 1997 3100 open that has developed spider cracks in the non skid on the lower deck right where you step down. There does not seem to be any flexing in the deck and nothing has been dropped on it. I asked Tiara about it and they said that it is not common. So am I the first and only one this is happening to? If not were you able to find a cause and correct it? How do I fix it or do I just have to live with it? I hope that it is purely cosmetic and not structural. Any thoughts?
Like Post Reply

  


Messages In This Thread
Spider Cracks on cockpit deck on 3100 open - by HandsFree - 07-13-2016, 11:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  38 open bathroom recessed light bulb twilson0929 3 485 08-26-2026, 06:22 AM
Last Post: twilson0929
  Replacement of Carbon Filter on vent line from Holding Tank. 38 Open ReelMagic 1 385 08-18-2026, 02:11 PM
Last Post: hiccup
  2001 38’ Open interior table base removal twilson0929 3 763 07-07-2026, 08:13 AM
Last Post: hiccup
  1996 33Tiara open - shaft seal lubricant leaking Mydiamond 4 1,400 05-22-2026, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Mydiamond
  [Tiara Open] 2001 3800 Open Holding Tank cap that hold sensor and washdown twilson0929 0 757 05-12-2026, 10:18 AM
Last Post: twilson0929



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Spider Cracks on cockpit deck on 3100 open00