Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
38 open
#3
Thanks for info.i had a33 open before and would blow out system also.owners manual said to drain tank first but it seems impossible to get to tank.i did the pink stuff because I was concerned with the residual that pump didn't get.i agree the taste takes awhile to get rid of.i have Cummings 480 Che's in my boat.do you have Cummings and if so do you have preheat.bill wading River ny.

I also noted your post on leaking hatches.my are leaking from the seal between the acrylic and frame.I would like to change the acrylic when I rebed.where did you get acrylic for hatch.bill

Also do you do anything special to engine s. I ran anti freeze through and then drained muffler.seemed most of anti freeze came out shaft so I emptied muffler. Is this typical.
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
38 open - by Susanwalter - 11-06-2016, 07:01 PM
RE: 38 open - by ReelMagic - 11-06-2016, 08:37 PM
RE: 38 open - by Susanwalter - 11-07-2016, 10:04 AM
RE: 38 open - by ReelMagic - 11-07-2016, 01:47 PM
RE: 38 open - by Susanwalter - 11-08-2016, 08:56 AM
RE: 38 open - by ReelMagic - 11-08-2016, 09:07 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3500 Open deck lift piston drmiagi11 2 753 09-03-2026, 04:05 PM
Last Post: drmiagi11
  2001 3500 open, diesel exhaust flanges? North Star 4 1,495 02-24-2026, 08:55 AM
Last Post: North Star
  1989 33' Tiara Open - Bedding Question jgaudet2 2 2,116 12-21-2025, 10:02 AM
Last Post: jgaudet2
  2003 3100 Open cabin privacy curtain. Hilary 3 2,790 12-02-2025, 02:13 PM
Last Post: E-MAN
  [Tiara Open] 2006 Tiara 42 Open Powered With QSM 11 675 hp - Thoughts ? DoctorM 5 4,013 10-20-2025, 09:05 AM
Last Post: DoctorM



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

38 open00