Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
hard bottom inflatable
#2
I can't say about a 44 but most boats I go on are over propped from the factory. They must spec the props with half a load of fuel and water and two people. That being said, when you add all your gear, full fuel, full water etc and then add a dinghy to the stern I would agree with Volvo, you need some pitch taken out of your props.  Capt.  George
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
hard bottom inflatable - by Water Gate - 01-17-2017, 08:44 AM
RE: hard bottom inflatable - by Uhehner - 01-17-2017, 02:13 PM
RE: hard bottom inflatable - by Water Gate - 01-19-2017, 07:56 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the right size inflatable for Coronet. Northporter 8 9,302 05-12-2019, 06:56 PM
Last Post: RyverHame
Question Tiara 3500 hard top or marlin tower Massimo 2 5,470 12-16-2014, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Chris Burkard



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

hard bottom inflatable00