Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Introduction
#1
Hello all,
It appears that I am coming back into the family of Tiara owners and I am excited about doing so.  I moved out of a 36 Coronet into a 35 foot bowrider.  This coming week (fingers are crossed) the new 31 is fully commissioned by the dealership and I take delivery.  Now the name game begins  Blush
I will let you all know the final verdict on that so if you are out and about near Macatawa and see me be sure to say hello!
Like Post Reply

  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Owner Introduction nukey99 14 19,068 04-09-2026, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Capt Steve
  [Tiara Coronet] Introduction DelrayBoater 0 791 03-22-2026, 01:10 PM
Last Post: DelrayBoater
  [Tiara Sovran] Introduction Sovran39 0 572 11-11-2025, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Sovran39
  Introduction of a new owner of a 3200 Open ove.schuett@comcast.net 0 935 06-26-2024, 02:24 PM
Last Post: ove.schuett@comcast.net
  [Tiara Convertible] Introduction Afarneti 4 2,444 08-10-2023, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Misdirection



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Introduction00