06-30-2019, 08:45 PM
Hi guys,
First post on the forum. I wanted some info/opinions on the 3100 Coronet. I've read there have been some hull issues with water leaks around the thru-hulls above the water line causing water intrusion in the balsa core. Anything else I should be looking for or aware of? Looking for a diesel but may be too high for the budget. Most likely end up with gas. How much room is in the engine room especially on the port/stb outside of the engines for maintenance? Sea water pump, manifolds/risers?
First post on the forum. I wanted some info/opinions on the 3100 Coronet. I've read there have been some hull issues with water leaks around the thru-hulls above the water line causing water intrusion in the balsa core. Anything else I should be looking for or aware of? Looking for a diesel but may be too high for the budget. Most likely end up with gas. How much room is in the engine room especially on the port/stb outside of the engines for maintenance? Sea water pump, manifolds/risers?

![[-]](https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/images/netpen-pro/collapse.png)