04-03-2011, 10:58 AM
Thanks for having us aboard. My wife and I are looking to purchase our first boat and we are focusing on a Tiara, 31, 33, 36 express. The biggest dilemma we are having is carburetor vs MPI's . Obviously the MPI's are the better choice, but with a limited budget, I could get more boat with the carbs. So when comparing the two, how much fuel ecconomy would I gain with MPI's and how much reliability would I lose with Carbs?
We are coming from the PWC world, but do go out on our friends Azimuth often and understand we will use our boat less then 50 hrs, per year. Thanks in advance Tim and Lee :flag:
We are coming from the PWC world, but do go out on our friends Azimuth often and understand we will use our boat less then 50 hrs, per year. Thanks in advance Tim and Lee :flag:

![[-]](https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/images/netpen-pro/collapse.png)