Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara Sovran San Francisco Bay Area “future” Tiara owner
#1
I live in the SF Bay Area and like that line from Jaws “I need a bigger boat”. I’m going to be seriously in the market for a Sovran 4300 or 4400. Trouble is I can’t find any to go look at and experience (more importantly get the wife and family to experience). Looking to connect to a few owners of like models in my area.

Not even sure where best to post that info Wink. All help connections ideas welcome.

Thanks all
Charles


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like Post Reply

#2
Find a good broker in your area. Maybe they have a client or two with a boat you can look at.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dbriceno's post:
BayAreaCharlie (03-29-2021)
Like Post Reply
  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] Just got my 2006 Tiara 2900 for Chicago Lake Michigan MyTime 1 470 09-05-2026, 03:20 PM
Last Post: JLRedfish
  New owner of 1994 4000 Express Harvey29902 1 593 07-14-2026, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Raberger
  Looking to be a new owner soon Brock71 0 509 07-08-2026, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Brock71
  Hello Everyone! I’m a New Tiara Owner! tdeberle@gmail.com 1 514 06-14-2026, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Final Pursuit
  [Tiara Open] New Tiara Owner - She's old, but strong jgaudet2 10 5,478 04-23-2026, 02:23 PM
Last Post: cp4000



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

San Francisco Bay Area “future” Tiara owner00