Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
2001 Tiara Coronet Companionway Door Latch
#1
I am in need of a companionway door latch.  It is the black one that is between the two folding doors.  It is not the one that latches up to the top hatch.  Anyone know where I can find one?
Like Post Reply

#2
Did you ever find replacement I need the same. Thanks
[-] The following 1 user Likes BuckeyeKiter's post:
carguymike07 (07-27-2026)
Like Post Reply
  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Missing center wiper Tiara 3200 lenoah 1 36 5 hours ago
Last Post: Final Pursuit
  Latch for sliding vinyl shade on overhead hatch. lenoah 1 485 09-11-2026, 09:43 AM
Last Post: ReelMagic
  [Tiara Sovran] Tiara Sovereign AC power transfer motorized circuit breakers Tripil777 0 584 05-01-2026, 09:53 PM
Last Post: Tripil777
  Full Camper Back for Tiara 39 Sovran August Rush 0 1,087 09-18-2025, 02:34 PM
Last Post: August Rush
  [Tiara Open] For Sale 1987 Tiara Slickcraft 220 SL mwfru420 0 670 06-18-2025, 12:25 PM
Last Post: mwfru420



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

2001 Tiara Coronet Companionway Door Latch00