Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Owner -- 3900 Sovran
    Hi, new owners Tim and John in Saugatuck, MI.   Purchased our 2007 3900 Sovran in St. Clair Shores.   Bringing "HOLIDAY" around the Mitten in May to her home new home port.    Smile
Like Post Reply

[quote='holiday3900' pid='7624' dateline='1482877193']
Hi, new owners Tim and John in Saugatuck, MI.   Purchased our 2007 3900 Sovran in St. Clair Shores.   Bringing "HOLIDAY" around the Mitten in May to her home new home port.    Smile

Congrats! These are great boats. Just make sure to stay on top of your IPS Pod maintenance and she will treat you very well for many years to come. One more thing if your pods don't have line cutters installed you might want to add them at next haul out.

Cheers,

Ben
Tiara sales 
Silver Seas Yachts  
Like Post Reply
(12-27-2016, 05:48 PM)bigboatben Wrote: [quote='holiday3900' pid='7624' dateline='1482877193']

Congrats! These are great boats. Just make sure to stay on top of your IPS Pod maintenance and she will treat you very well for many years to come. One more thing if your pods don't have line cutters installed you might want to add them at next haul out.

Cheers,

Ben
Tiara sales 
Silver Seas Yachts  

thanks Ben!
t

(12-27-2016, 05:48 PM)bigboatben Wrote: [quote='holiday3900' pid='7624' dateline='1482877193']

Cheers,

Ben
Tiara sales 
Silver Seas Yachts  

hey Ben, btw, if you know these boats, do you by chance know about gray water discharge method? Some have said shower/sink go straight out, other have said it goes into forward bilge to be pumped out.   do you by chance know? thanks t
Like Post Reply
(12-27-2016, 06:09 PM)holiday3900 Wrote:

Cheers,

Ben
Tiara sales 
Silver Seas Yachts  

thanks Ben!
t

Cheers,

Ben
Tiara sales 
Silver Seas Yachts  

hey Ben, btw, if you know these boats, do you by chance know about gray water discharge method? Some have said shower/sink go straight out, other have said it goes into forward bilge to be pumped out.   do you by chance know? thanks t

Your shower waste water drains into a enclosed sump box in the forward bilge. You should check it every few months because hair and debris will build up in it's filter. it's very easy to spot look for a plastic box with the bilge pump inside of it. From that point the water is pumped from the sump box out the side of the boat. you may have and switch on your panel for this shower sump. Make sure it's energize before taking a shower. As for sinks I believe they just draim out the side of the boat and go have to doublecheck. I hope this helps also did you receive the manuals for the boat all of this is laid out in the manuals.
Like Post Reply
(12-27-2016, 07:12 PM)bigboatben Wrote:
(12-27-2016, 06:09 PM)holiday3900 Wrote:

Cheers,

Ben
Tiara sales 
Silver Seas Yachts  

thanks Ben!
t

Cheers,

Ben
Tiara sales 
Silver Seas Yachts  

Your shower waste water drains into a enclosed sump box in the  forward bilge.   You should check it every few months because hair and debris will build up in it's filter. it's very easy to spot look for a plastic box with the bilge pump inside of it.  From that point the water is pumped from the sump box out the side of the boat.  you may have and switch on your panel for this shower sump.  Make sure it's energize before taking a shower.   As for sinks I believe they just draim out the side of the boat and go have to doublecheck.  I hope this helps also did you receive the manuals for the boat all of this is laid out in the manuals.

Hi Ben...thanks so much.  That's what I thought but wasn't sure.   The manuals are in the boat in storage on the other side of the state.  Thanks so much for the info.  cheers, and Happy New Year, tim
Like Post Reply
Welcome guys and congrats!

I owned an 08 39 Sovran for 3 or 4 seasons and still have most of the manuals in digital form. Message me your email and I will gladly put them in a Dropbox folder to share if you'd like.
Like Post Reply
(12-29-2016, 08:52 PM)Maxwell Wrote: Welcome guys and congrats!

I owned an 08 39 Sovran for 3 or 4 seasons and still have most of the manuals in digital form.  Message me your email and I will gladly put them in a Dropbox folder to share if you'd like.
Thank you so much! will PM you.  t Smile
Like Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Sovran] New Member and 3500 Owner in Stuart Fl LastDance 0 70 04-25-2024, 07:30 AM
Last Post: LastDance
  Owner to be fkrabach 0 292 03-25-2024, 01:19 PM
Last Post: fkrabach
  New Owner - 2004 4200 Open jgordon 5 963 03-19-2024, 05:06 AM
Last Post: jgordon
  [Tiara Sovran] Tiara Sovran esazia@aol.com 1 186 03-04-2024, 09:51 PM
Last Post: jclark003
  New Owner Four Winds V 2 393 01-04-2024, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Hifirush