Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rocker switch covers
Anyone have a good source for replacement helm switch covers....Most of mine need to be replaced. The sun has done a job on them. I saw them on ebay, but they had the description written on them. I am looking for blanks. I know I can get them from Tiara, but I need quite a few, so that would be expensive. Thanks
Like Post Reply

Spemco Switches has them for about $2 per cover, they have blank, and the ones with the little red lens. very nice people, i just replaced all of mine.

(586) 771-2700 Local
23425 Harper Ave.
St. Clair Shores, MI 48080
Like Post Reply
Outrigger, you are right! Very nice people. Just ordered my replacements. Ordered the hard ones instead of the soft. They will hold up better in the sun. Thanks for the recomendation.

Mark
Like Post Reply
pacergroup.net has a large selection of contura switch actuators (covers).
Tiara 3700 Open, Cummins 6cta/450s
\"Buoy Scout\"
Like Post Reply
I just sourced just the covers from Tiara. I don't remember exact cost but I believe it was only a couple bucks per switch. They were very easy to snap in. My horn, & trim tab switches were shot.
Like Post Reply
go to [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] They have them in all colors , plain or with diagrams. Prices from $1.80 to 2.25
Like Post Reply
I forgot, there is a plastic tool that helps you remove the old covers without damaging the switch itself. Dont forget to order it too.
Like Post Reply
The light in one of my helm switches is out. Can just the bulb be replaced or must you replace the whole switch? I pulled the switch cover off and the top of the bulb is visible but I couldn't pull the bulb. Has anyone fixed a switch because the bulb was out?

Thanks for any help.
Like Post Reply
I believe you are going to have to replace the entire switch (the lights are in the switch and not the switch cover). I don't think those bulbs are available for purchase separately. They are tiny and even if they were available, they would be a nightmare to replace (they are soldiered in).

Good Luck!
Chris Burkard
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Like Post Reply
Thanks Chris. That is what it looked like when I pulled the switch cover off. Just wanted to confirm before buying a new switch.
Like Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nav/anchor Light Switch Joeboch348 3 785 02-05-2024, 01:03 PM
Last Post: cp4000
  [Tiara Open] Engine Room Switch GeoDoc 8 1,676 11-05-2022, 08:49 PM
Last Post: GeoDoc
  [Tiara Open] Ignition Switch Weather Boots GeoDoc 2 1,128 02-07-2022, 05:44 PM
Last Post: GeoDoc
  My 1st Question Shows My Ignorance. Where is my perko switch? Joeboch348 3 1,289 05-07-2021, 06:33 AM
Last Post: Misdirection
  Adding Engine Hatch Switch MC1600 0 725 02-27-2021, 10:41 AM
Last Post: MC1600