Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Member Seeking Information
Hello Everyone,

I am a new member doing research in preparation of buying a 3300 Open which seems to fit most of our needs. Not a huge fan of the galley or should I say lack of galley. The 3600 looks like it would be awesome for us but they are very rare to find in the Great Lakes area were we do our boating.

It is just me and my wife and we are mainly weekend cruisers for least another 4 years while we are still working. We currently have a Mainship 34 MY so this will be a big change for us.

I want to learn as much as I can so we can make a more educated decision in which one to buy. Looking for any and all info. Especially interested in engine information. All comments would appreciate rd.
Like Post Reply

I have an older 36 and boat on Lake Erie. For freshwater you will mostly find gas motors and I'd suggest looking for Crusaders. Their darn near bullet proof.

The 33 is a nice boat, Plan B (more open) is nice. I have the Plan A with the U shaped galley and it's ok. Beggars can't be choosers.

Tiara makes a really good quality boat. You'll appreciate that once you buy one. Especially if you do your own maintenance.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Misdirection's post:
Vandarant (04-12-2020)
Like Post Reply
What year you looking for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like Post Reply
(04-10-2020, 01:59 PM)Misdirection Wrote: I have an older 36 and boat on Lake Erie.  For freshwater you will mostly find gas motors and I'd suggest looking for Crusaders.  Their darn near bullet proof.

The 33 is a nice boat, Plan B (more open) is nice.  I have the Plan A with the U shaped galley and it's ok.  Beggars can't be choosers.

Tiara makes a really good quality boat.  You'll appreciate that once you buy one.  Especially if you do your own maintenance.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Thank you for your feedback. I am familiar with the Crusader 454's as that is what I currently have and do as much of the maintenance as I can.
Like Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Member Crhawkins79 1 215 11-05-2023, 07:26 AM
Last Post: Davisjarrett
  New Member BobandLeeAnn 1 469 07-13-2023, 04:06 PM
Last Post: Donaldjames
  [Tiara Open] New member, pre buy advice LBKjack 0 441 05-04-2023, 09:05 PM
Last Post: LBKjack
  [Tiara Sovran] New Member Introduction THE_DorothyHEllis 0 335 04-29-2023, 03:15 AM
Last Post: THE_DorothyHEllis
  [Tiara Open] new member kellyroth 2 735 02-11-2023, 09:21 AM
Last Post: Sans Peur