Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1997 Tiara 2900 Open- Battery Fuse question
#1
Hello,
I recently broke the fuse holder to a 35a slow burn fuse. I cannot seem to find a replacement. I am curious as to what this fuse is even for! The wire comes directly off of the positive. There is one on the Starboard batter, Port Battery, and on 1 of the House batteries. I broke the one on the house battery. Does anyone have any idea what this fuse is for, a possible alternative, or where to find a replacement holder.
Like Post Reply

  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] Main DC Breaker for 1995 Tiara 36 Open petrienorris@gmail.com 2 1,128 07-15-2026, 08:06 AM
Last Post: cp4000
  1988 3300 Open - Voltage drop when lowering engine hatch or honking horn Pluto 3 1,289 03-24-2026, 09:46 AM
Last Post: hiccup
  2001 3100 open generator runs but doesn't generate electricity lakesidevu 5 2,676 11-14-2025, 01:01 PM
Last Post: hiccup
  2006 Tiara 3600 Sovran Stereo Question. Final Pursuit 0 698 10-25-2025, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Final Pursuit
  2006 3600 Sovran Generator Battery location Final Pursuit 0 783 08-09-2025, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Final Pursuit



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

1997 Tiara 2900 Open- Battery Fuse question00