Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
3100 Hardtop question
#1
I am in the market for a 1999-2004 3100.   My current 30 Pro-Line walk around has a hard top which is a great feature.  Finding a used Tiara in this year range with a hard top is pretty hard to find.  
Question, how is the soft top?  How long do they last?  Should give up on paying the premium and finding the perfect boat with a hard top or settle for the soft top?
I boat on the west coat in the Monterey Bay, so there are lots of cool and foggy days year round.

Best regards, Striper72
Like Post Reply

#2
Anyone with a soft top?
Like Post Reply
#3
I have a 3600 with a soft top, strata glass on the side curtans and drop curtain off of the radar arch.

Soft top is at least 15 years old. It was on the boat when I bought it and on it for as long as I can remember before that.

But, I'm on the great lakes where our boats sit inside for 6 months each year.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Misdirection's post:
striper72 (02-15-2023)
Like Post Reply
#4
I put on the hard top from Atlantic Towers. Was easy to install and changed the entire look and feel of the boat. Feel like I have more room. So if you do get the soft top and want to add the hard top it is doable and pretty easy with the Atlantic top.
[-] The following 3 users Like Matta0413's post:
Ginger (03-05-2023), Misdirection (02-15-2023), striper72 (02-15-2023)
Like Post Reply
  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1989 33' Tiara Open - Bedding Question jgaudet2 2 2,115 12-21-2025, 10:02 AM
Last Post: jgaudet2
  2003 3100 Open cabin privacy curtain. Hilary 3 2,790 12-02-2025, 02:13 PM
Last Post: E-MAN
  [Tiara Open] Tiara 3100 Open Randyracer1 6 9,992 09-18-2025, 09:58 AM
Last Post: REEL THERAPY
  3100 open props bdastu21 2 3,676 11-29-2023, 03:26 PM
Last Post: hiccup
Star [Tiara Open] 1989 3100 Open Propeller Size Ship Happens 1 2,858 10-07-2023, 10:55 PM
Last Post: GMT16750



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

3100 Hardtop question00