Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Tiara Owner 4000 Express
#1
Hello,

Just bought a new to me 1997 4000 Express with Caterpillar 3208's.  I have already put 60 running hours on the boat in a month.  I boat in the upper Niagara River, East End of Lake Erie and the Erie Canal.
Like Post Reply

#2
Congrats, welcome, I have a 36 Open with Cat 3208's, enjoy the summer in your new ride!
Like Post Reply
#3
Congrats! I bought an 86' 36 Open this spring and love it. I'm just down the lake from you in Ashtabula, OH. Enjoy.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Like Post Reply
  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just bought a 1997 4000 Express. 4000 express boy 1 516 09-22-2026, 09:57 AM
Last Post: 4000 express boy
  [Tiara Open] Just got my 2006 Tiara 2900 for Chicago Lake Michigan MyTime 1 464 09-05-2026, 03:20 PM
Last Post: JLRedfish
  New owner of 1994 4000 Express Harvey29902 1 593 07-14-2026, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Raberger
  Looking to be a new owner soon Brock71 0 507 07-08-2026, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Brock71
  Hello Everyone! I’m a New Tiara Owner! tdeberle@gmail.com 1 514 06-14-2026, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Final Pursuit



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

New Tiara Owner 4000 Express00