Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara Open Tiara 29 Open Alternators
#1
I have a !996 29 Open with Crusader 454XLI's, can someone tell me how many amps the alternators are. I have two starting batteries and two house batteries. Thanks
Like Post Reply

#2
Should be 100 amp Balmar alternators

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
Like Post Reply
#3
Thank you Misdirection, I was wondering if anyone has switched over to a one wire alternator (internal regulator).
Like Post Reply
#4
Tiara makes great boats and I'm sure have their reasons for the remote regulators.

I'm not sure about your specific boat, but on my older 36, one motor charges the starting batteries and the other motor charges the house batteries.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
Like Post Reply
  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] Main DC Breaker for 1995 Tiara 36 Open petrienorris@gmail.com 2 1,178 07-15-2026, 08:06 AM
Last Post: cp4000
  1988 3300 Open - Voltage drop when lowering engine hatch or honking horn Pluto 3 1,307 03-24-2026, 09:46 AM
Last Post: hiccup
  2001 3100 open generator runs but doesn't generate electricity lakesidevu 5 2,700 11-14-2025, 01:01 PM
Last Post: hiccup
  2006 Tiara 3600 Sovran Stereo Question. Final Pursuit 0 706 10-25-2025, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Final Pursuit
  [Tiara Open] Alternative Alternators to Balmar plagasse 3 1,355 09-17-2025, 09:12 AM
Last Post: hiccup



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Tiara 29 Open Alternators00