Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hoping to become a Tiara owner
#1
While I am not yet a Tiara owner I hope to become one.
My bride of 25 years and I have been boating for over 20 years and are looking to downsize and change the type of boating we do. Cutting down on the long trips and increasing our speed.
We are looking at the 32-35 Tiara. I am hoping to learn the pros and cons of either the Open or Express and the pros and cons of gas vs. diesel. I have always had diesel so I am naturally drawn to them but there seems to be an awful lot of gas powered Tiaras out there.
Thanks for hosting the site and I look forward to my learning experience

South Sound Steve
Like Post Reply

  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] Just got my 2006 Tiara 2900 for Chicago Lake Michigan MyTime 1 430 09-05-2026, 03:20 PM
Last Post: JLRedfish
  New owner of 1994 4000 Express Harvey29902 1 573 07-14-2026, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Raberger
  Looking to be a new owner soon Brock71 0 497 07-08-2026, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Brock71
  Hello Everyone! I’m a New Tiara Owner! tdeberle@gmail.com 1 501 06-14-2026, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Final Pursuit
  [Tiara Open] New Tiara Owner - She's old, but strong jgaudet2 10 5,424 04-23-2026, 02:23 PM
Last Post: cp4000



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Hoping to become a Tiara owner00