Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1989 31 open anchor pulpit
#1
My "new" to me 31 open does not have an opening in the pulpit for an anchor.
I know I could have one manufactured, but i'd like stock if possible.
Can anyone tell me if/where I could buy OEM parts for this older model?
i'll likely need hatch parts and the like as well so I'm very interested in responses.
Like Post Reply

#2
Check "Anchor Rollers" in the West Marine catalog. There is a selection guide on the page.
Capt. George
Like Post Reply
  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] Unknown noise from Tiara 3800 Open engine room Tony Saitta 2 185 10-05-2026, 11:57 AM
Last Post: ReelMagic
  38 open bathroom recessed light bulb twilson0929 3 529 08-26-2026, 06:22 AM
Last Post: twilson0929
  Replacement of Carbon Filter on vent line from Holding Tank. 38 Open ReelMagic 1 413 08-18-2026, 02:11 PM
Last Post: hiccup
  2001 38’ Open interior table base removal twilson0929 3 812 07-07-2026, 08:13 AM
Last Post: hiccup
  1996 33Tiara open - shaft seal lubricant leaking Mydiamond 4 1,445 05-22-2026, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Mydiamond



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

1989 31 open anchor pulpit00