I have a 2004 Tiara Sovran. I have noticed the seal is bad in a couple of places at the bottom of the windshield. What's the best way to repair these small leaks?
Thread Rating:
10-06-2018, 12:39 PM
(09-03-2018, 01:01 PM)KaronCarpenter Wrote: I have a 2004 Tiara Sovran. I have noticed the seal is bad in a couple of places at the bottom of the windshield. What's the best way to repair these small leaks?
If the leak is coming from the center windshield (which opens) the drain holes in both corners might be plugged. I thought I had a leaky windshield and all I had to do was open the windshield and unplug the two drains with a thin piece of wire.
Good luck.
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Windshield Leak tip | TIARACRREP | 35 | 40,520 |
09-23-2026, 11:53 AM Last Post: dlombardozzi@comcast.net |
|
| [Tiara Open] Hard To Locate Leak | nylakeshome | 0 | 251 |
09-13-2026, 12:17 PM Last Post: nylakeshome |
|
| Windshield Wiper Arms and Blades | Lafobrian@gmail.com | 17 | 15,811 |
06-20-2026, 11:59 AM Last Post: nylakeshome |
|
| 1996 33Tiara open - shaft seal lubricant leaking | Mydiamond | 4 | 1,401 |
05-22-2026, 06:41 PM Last Post: Mydiamond |
|
| 2000 3500 Express Windshield Wiper Blade Replacements | JMGCINCY2023 | 5 | 2,816 |
04-19-2026, 06:48 PM Last Post: JMGCINCY2023 |
|
| Users browsing this thread: |
| 1 Guest(s) |

![[-]](https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/images/netpen-pro/collapse.png)
