Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Member
#1
My name is Joe Lowdermilk and I own a 2006 42 Open. Our boating is South Florida and the Bahamas. I love my 42 Open and find it not only tough, classy, dry, and comfortable as well as fast. I thought the fuel consumption was not so good till I cruised with SeaRays and Vikings (comparable size) and found I was by far doing better than those models. The QSM 11 Cummins engines do the job well and run quiet partly due to the great sound installation by Tiara. Yes the best boat I have ever owned. :flag:
Like Post Reply

#2
Welcome, where in South FL. I am in Fort Pierce Harbortown Marina and we fish and go to the Bahamas as well. I agree that these Tiara's are built very well. I own a 2000 3500 Open. 6bta-370HP.

Tom
Tom
Like Post Reply
#3
Welcome Joe!

I know your sales man and he is awesome! Smile
Chris Burkard
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Like Post Reply
#4
Yes I know he is but I know he can't play hearts too.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Like Post Reply
  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Member To The Forum OGDash 0 304 08-01-2026, 11:52 AM
Last Post: OGDash
  new member kps@dundee.net 0 520 06-21-2026, 08:33 AM
Last Post: kps@dundee.net
  [Tiara Open] new member john122557@msn.com 0 696 07-30-2024, 10:53 AM
Last Post: john122557@msn.com
  [Tiara Open] New forum member - Northern Chesapeake Bay cmgtrumpet 1 928 07-03-2024, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Donaldjames
  [Tiara Open] New member, pre buy advice LBKjack 1 1,605 05-20-2024, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Roweje



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

New Member00