Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Member Looking for a 3500 Open
#1
Hey everyone, I am a new member and thought i would say hello. A little about me.... My Name is Philippe, I am 27 years old and a mechanical engineer. I am the definition of a gear head and love my toys. I am Currently looking for a Tiara 3500 Open with diesels. I do like the Cummins package and am looking between 1998 - 2002. I have spent all my life boating and my current boat which is for sale is a 34 Formula with stern drives. It's time for an upgrade and i think for my needs the 35 open is the perfect fit.

Please let me know if anyone knows of any for sale. I would prefer a freshwater boat. I am located in Milwaukee right on lake Michigan.

If you care to contact me with anything my contact info is as follows

phevesy at gmail dot com

309-two08-9six52

Like Post Reply

  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Member To The Forum OGDash 0 302 08-01-2026, 11:52 AM
Last Post: OGDash
  new member kps@dundee.net 0 516 06-21-2026, 08:33 AM
Last Post: kps@dundee.net
  repowering a 27 tiara open mistressfour 3 963 04-04-2026, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Ken Grabowski
  [Tiara Open] 2004 Tiara 3100 Open, Cummins 6BTA 5.9L Diamond Series Engines Fishy_Business 1 1,499 12-12-2025, 11:30 AM
Last Post: hiccup
  Tiara 3500 Express donwal 0 634 11-07-2025, 01:29 PM
Last Post: donwal



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

New Member Looking for a 3500 Open00