Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
3500 express cored hull
#1
Do 1995 to 2003 3500 express have a solid or cored bottom.
Like Post Reply

#2
I would ask Tiara. I know for sure early 2000 50 express hulls are cored.
Like Post Reply
#3
Yes, ask Tiara and they will let you know but I know, Tiara confirmed, my 2000 3500 OPEN is solid bottom. And confirmed when we drilled in the hull for underwater lights as well.
Tom
Like Post Reply
  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3500 Open deck lift piston drmiagi11 2 720 09-03-2026, 04:05 PM
Last Post: drmiagi11
  Seriously considering a '98 4000 Express Cruiser... Have some questions... amajamar 0 620 08-04-2026, 03:53 PM
Last Post: amajamar
  Delaminated hull 2003 4000 express Steve Bosse 4 1,020 07-11-2026, 08:25 AM
Last Post: hiccup
  2001 3500 open, diesel exhaust flanges? North Star 4 1,472 02-24-2026, 08:55 AM
Last Post: North Star
  2001 5200 Express knot@work 0 1,867 12-02-2025, 09:28 AM
Last Post: knot@work



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

3500 express cored hull00