Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara Open 2018 43' open, trying to find make of windshield wipers that need replacing.
#1
I have a 2018 43" open Tiara and I need to replace the rubber wiper blades.  There is no make or model info on the blades and not sure where i can get them. Auto supply stores are telling me i need marine stainless steel blades because in salt water they will rust away really quick.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you
Like Post Reply

#2
I live on Long Island, NY and  found the ones I need (2003 38 Open) from Defender Industries ([Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]). The ones I are made by MARINCO (AFI Wiper blades SS 24" & 20" model 874522)- Mine have a blade type connection to he wiper arm... Take a look...
Like Post Reply
#3
I need 28"
Like Post Reply
#4
The biggest ones I see from Marinco are 26"... Would they work.... I also saw on ADVANCE AUTO web site that Bosch makes a 28" wiper blade. Not sure if that would work Good luck
Like Post Reply
  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] Unknown noise from Tiara 3800 Open engine room Tony Saitta 2 185 10-05-2026, 11:57 AM
Last Post: ReelMagic
  Windshield Leak tip TIARACRREP 35 40,870 09-23-2026, 11:53 AM
Last Post: dlombardozzi@comcast.net
  38 open bathroom recessed light bulb twilson0929 3 529 08-26-2026, 06:22 AM
Last Post: twilson0929
  Replacement of Carbon Filter on vent line from Holding Tank. 38 Open ReelMagic 1 413 08-18-2026, 02:11 PM
Last Post: hiccup
  2001 38’ Open interior table base removal twilson0929 3 812 07-07-2026, 08:13 AM
Last Post: hiccup



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

2018 43' open, trying to find make of windshield wipers that need replacing.00