Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
41 Open
#1
I am considering a 2000 41 Open and would like feedback from someone who has owned one. Interested in performance with 435 Cat 3208's including fuel consumption etc. Anything else good or bad.

Thanks
Like Post Reply

#2
I have a 2001 Open with the 3208 CAT's and generally cruise between 22 to 24 mph at 2300/2400 rpm depending on load. WOT gets me in excess of 32 mph at 4900 rpm. I have not calculated my fuel burn but I believe it is around 8 tenths of a mile to the gallon, with the 500 gallon fuel tank it has great range. I believe the 3208's have a reputation for good fuel economy compared to the Cummins option but they are less powerful (and less money) too. Overall I'm happy with the 3208's and very happy with the 41.
Like Post Reply
  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3500 Open deck lift piston drmiagi11 2 714 09-03-2026, 04:05 PM
Last Post: drmiagi11
  2001 3500 open, diesel exhaust flanges? North Star 4 1,470 02-24-2026, 08:55 AM
Last Post: North Star
  1989 33' Tiara Open - Bedding Question jgaudet2 2 2,095 12-21-2025, 10:02 AM
Last Post: jgaudet2
  2003 3100 Open cabin privacy curtain. Hilary 3 2,772 12-02-2025, 02:13 PM
Last Post: E-MAN
  [Tiara Open] 2006 Tiara 42 Open Powered With QSM 11 675 hp - Thoughts ? DoctorM 5 3,986 10-20-2025, 09:05 AM
Last Post: DoctorM



Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)

41 Open00