Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
faded switch plates
#1
Anyone have a source for the switchplate covers?  Some of mine are faded and I was thinking about reverse engineering them and making them for myself ...
Like Post Reply

#2
I have a 2005 2900 Open that uses VIMAR Idea line
Call Imtra at 508 995-7000
Like Post Reply
#3
(07-08-2024, 03:20 PM)HIGH SPIRTED Wrote: I have a 2005 2900 Open that uses VIMAR Idea line
Call Imtra at 508 995-7000

Ah not the interior ones .. the ones outside ... ie the HATCH LIFT / FRESHWATER PUMP / etc.
Like Post Reply
#4
I order custom cut, kings starboard plates from boatoutfitters.com.
They do a great job and look good.  
You can get multiple colors and sizes.
You can also order rounded corners and rounded edges if you prefer.
Like Post Reply
  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] Switch identification Bob's Boat 1 281 09-26-2026, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Splendor
  [Tiara Sovran] Front stateroom closet light not working. Is there a switch somewhere? Gbrooksct 4 3,588 07-08-2024, 08:49 AM
Last Post: Pop Alexandra
  [Tiara Open] 2005 Tiara 3800 Switch from Gel batteries to AGM Hemlock_SF 14 11,057 03-05-2022, 10:23 PM
Last Post: MC1600
  Faded Dash RCKLAW 1 1,756 12-25-2021, 09:57 AM
Last Post: MC1600
  38 Open 2001 power helm seat switch OurHighLife 1 1,929 08-10-2020, 04:51 PM
Last Post: ReelMagic



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

faded switch plates00