Author's Statistic:
Posts: 2
Threads: 2
Likes Given: 0
Likes Received: 0 in 0 posts
Joined: Dec 2017
Home Port: Great Lakes
Vessel Info: Tiara 40 Express
1997
Catapiller 3208's
Author's Statistic
Posts: 2
Threads: 2
Likes Given: 0
Likes Received: 0 in 0 posts
Joined: Dec 2017
Home Port: Great Lakes
Vessel Info: Tiara 40 Express
1997
Catapiller 3208's
Hello,
Just bought a new to me 1997 4000 Express with Caterpillar 3208's. I have already put 60 running hours on the boat in a month. I boat in the upper Niagara River, East End of Lake Erie and the Erie Canal.
Author's Statistic:
Posts: 23
Threads: 6
Likes Given: 0
Likes Received: 4 in 3 posts
Joined: Dec 2016
Home Port: Hampton, VA
Vessel Info: 3600 Open Sportfish; 435HP Cat 3208
Author's Statistic
Posts: 23
Threads: 6
Likes Given: 0
Likes Received: 4 in 3 posts
Joined: Dec 2016
Home Port: Hampton, VA
Vessel Info: 3600 Open Sportfish; 435HP Cat 3208
Congrats, welcome, I have a 36 Open with Cat 3208's, enjoy the summer in your new ride!
Author's Statistic:
Posts: 463
Threads: 3
Likes Given: 165
Likes Received: 50 in 46 posts
Joined: May 2018
Home Port: Ashtabula, OH
Vessel Info: 1986 Tiara 3600 Open, Crusader 454's
Author's Statistic
Posts: 463
Threads: 3
Likes Given: 165
Likes Received: 50 in 46 posts
Joined: May 2018
Home Port: Ashtabula, OH
Vessel Info: 1986 Tiara 3600 Open, Crusader 454's
06-19-2018, 06:39 AM
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2018, 06:39 AM by Misdirection .)
Congrats! I bought an 86' 36 Open this spring and love it. I'm just down the lake from you in Ashtabula, OH. Enjoy.
Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk