Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1997 Tiara Express 4000 - Wipers motors / Arms / Blades
#1
Hi All
I just purchased a 1997 Tiara 4000 Express and wanted to ask if anyone had a chance to replace the wipers motors + Arms + Blades to one of those vessels.

My current motors has no model on them all it has is engraved AFI on them.
My boat is currently in Fort Lauderdale and I planning a trip to NYC in about 3 weeks (pure ocean, no ICW) , so figured to have those replaced as I will definitely need to use those during the trip.
I am currently looking for the correct models for all motor+arms+blades since my motors are not working properly and the arms are bended so I figured I will replace the entire system.

Also any tip for the trip will be awesome Wink
Any help would be appreciated Smile
Like Post Reply

#2
NAPA wipers 60-2066 worked for me, but be advised they don’t make them anymore so had to find them on eBay. Not sure about the arms. I’m sure Tiara could tell who made those.
Like Post Reply
#3
wiper arms should be AFI Pantographic Wiper Arm Deluxe - 17" to 22"
Like Post Reply
#4
Thank you so much guys for the help!
I was able to find the exact same model as I have in West Marine under :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I will pick it up hopefully tomorrow and install those , hopefully we will be good to go Smile
Like Post Reply
#5
Oh, that’s not even close to the wiper arms on mine. Mine are double arms (“articulated”?). Maybe we shouldn’t assume things are the same on every boat and start with the basics. HA!
Like Post Reply
  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] Unknown noise from Tiara 3800 Open engine room Tony Saitta 2 176 10-05-2026, 11:57 AM
Last Post: ReelMagic
  Looking for Help with Fuel Vent Issue - Tiara 2700 (1988) kahunamax 3 294 10-02-2026, 11:50 AM
Last Post: kahunamax
  [Tiara Sovran] Wiper Blades 3900 Sovran Euphoria38 1 398 08-31-2026, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Herrema4
  Tiara 52 Sovran Salon Keel Question Knot On Call 2 568 08-17-2026, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Bford100
  Windshield Wiper Arms and Blades Lafobrian@gmail.com 17 15,962 06-20-2026, 11:59 AM
Last Post: nylakeshome



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

1997 Tiara Express 4000 - Wipers motors / Arms / Blades00