Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1990 Tiara VDO Tachometer
#1
My port tach has internal damage on the circuit board and cannot be repaired. I am having a difficult time locating a used one. Any help would be great. It's a VDO Tach
Like Post Reply

#2
Who told you it cannot be rebuilt? If this place didn’t tell you that, I’d get a second opinion:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

They’ve rebuilt several gauges for me (including my VDO tachs) and they are top notch craftsmen.
Like Post Reply
#3
I agree!  I've used Lauderdale Speedometer and they provided great service when having my VDO temp. gauges repaired and calibrated.  

Glenn
Like Post Reply
#4
Thanks for the input and link. 'll check them out.
Like Post Reply
  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for Help with Fuel Vent Issue - Tiara 2700 (1988) kahunamax 3 141 Yesterday, 11:50 AM
Last Post: kahunamax
  Tiara 52 Sovran Salon Keel Question Knot On Call 2 549 08-17-2026, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Bford100
  Freezer Replacement for 40' Tiara Reprise1 4 1,742 06-09-2026, 02:28 PM
Last Post: fuzzy
  Tiara 3700 Open Runaway 2 1,276 04-20-2026, 04:26 PM
Last Post: hiccup
  Tiara 4200 Open Hardtop Hatches ClayPlatt 0 706 12-01-2025, 04:54 PM
Last Post: ClayPlatt



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

1990 Tiara VDO Tachometer00