Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1993 Tiara Sport 220 Fuel in the Bildge (Leaking tank)
#1
I have a 1993 Tiara Sport 220 that is in very good condition except for a leaking tank or hose.  I have a background that gives me the confidence I can do the labor myself including the fiberglass repairs, but I am looking for as much info as I can get before I do.  Are there shop manuals out there somewhere I can get some photo copies of the steps to change the fuel tank?  Any recommendations I am grateful for.

Brad

   
Like Post Reply

#2
No, there will not be any step by step instructions from the factory. I think the best you can hope for is that the factory still has the drawings for the tanks themselves and possibly pictures of that model being built with the deck off. It is sort of hit or miss as to whether they would have this info. For some models they seem to have a lot of this type of info and for others they have little. Reach out to customer service to see what they have.
Like Post Reply
  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for Help with Fuel Vent Issue - Tiara 2700 (1988) kahunamax 3 99 2 hours ago
Last Post: kahunamax
  Replacement of Carbon Filter on vent line from Holding Tank. 38 Open ReelMagic 1 401 08-18-2026, 02:11 PM
Last Post: hiccup
  Tiara 52 Sovran Salon Keel Question Knot On Call 2 544 08-17-2026, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Bford100
  Freezer Replacement for 40' Tiara Reprise1 4 1,736 06-09-2026, 02:28 PM
Last Post: fuzzy
  1996 33Tiara open - shaft seal lubricant leaking Mydiamond 4 1,422 05-22-2026, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Mydiamond



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

1993 Tiara Sport 220 Fuel in the Bildge (Leaking tank)00