Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Owner
#1
Just bought a 2005 Tiara 2900 with Crusader 6.0L engines with about 550 hours each. Look forward to interacting on this website.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Russf's post:
YOLO (01-12-2015)
Like Post Reply

#2
Congrats Russ.

Enjoy the new vessel.

I see your getting around Big Grin
Mark - Reely Nauti
Like Post Reply
#3
(01-11-2015, 02:10 PM)Russf Wrote: Just bought a 2005 Tiara 2900 with Crusader 6.0L engines with about 550 hours each. Look forward to interacting on this website.


Congratulations on your new boat.  I hope that you find like I do, that Tiara seems to be among the highest quality boats constructed.  The great thing about buying a Tiara is that they are still in business, and care about the owners of their boats who buy them on the pre owned market.  We have a 1994 4000e, and I get great responsiveness and support when I ask Tiara questions.  Best Regards,  Jim
Like Post Reply
  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New owner of 1994 4000 Express Harvey29902 1 584 07-14-2026, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Raberger
  Looking to be a new owner soon Brock71 0 503 07-08-2026, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Brock71
  Hello Everyone! I’m a New Tiara Owner! tdeberle@gmail.com 1 508 06-14-2026, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Final Pursuit
  [Tiara Open] New Tiara Owner - She's old, but strong jgaudet2 10 5,453 04-23-2026, 02:23 PM
Last Post: cp4000
  New Owner Introduction nukey99 14 19,044 04-09-2026, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Capt Steve



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

New Owner00