Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I have a1997 31' Tiara and the horn has stopped working. Where is it?
#1
I have a 1997 31' Tiara, of which the horn has stopped working.  Does anyone know where it is located, so I can repair?  Thanks.
Like Post Reply

#2
Look under the starboard gunnel.
Capt. George
Like Post Reply
#3
I owned a 1997 31 Open as well and know mine was an air horn. The horn itself was flush mounted on the starboard cabin side just outside the steering station. The horn itself is powered by an air compressor located behind the steering station. All you need to do is tilt the steering station by removing the 2 knobs, one on each side of the steering station.... M2C
Like Post Reply
#4
Thanks, I will take a look.
Like Post Reply
  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Possible Fuel Vent Issue on 1988 Tiara 2700 kahunamax 0 24 5 hours ago
Last Post: kahunamax
  Tiara 52 Sovran Salon Keel Question Knot On Call 2 539 08-17-2026, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Bford100
  Freezer Replacement for 40' Tiara Reprise1 4 1,717 06-09-2026, 02:28 PM
Last Post: fuzzy
  Tiara 3700 Open Runaway 2 1,260 04-20-2026, 04:26 PM
Last Post: hiccup
  Tiara 4200 Open Hardtop Hatches ClayPlatt 0 703 12-01-2025, 04:54 PM
Last Post: ClayPlatt



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

I have a1997 31' Tiara and the horn has stopped working. Where is it?00