Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara Open 38 Open sliding cabin door mechanism
#2
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Take a look at the website above. They have 'trucks' which are the sliding mechanism used on both the top and bottom on many sliding door and screens. I am sure you can find another site but I know of this one so thought I would provide the photos and information for you. They also offer the upper and lower tracks for the 'truck' to roll inside. I hope this helps.
Tom
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
RE: 38 Open sliding cabin door mechanism - by trit21 - 07-18-2018, 06:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] Unknown noise from Tiara 3800 Open engine room Tony Saitta 2 173 10-05-2026, 11:57 AM
Last Post: ReelMagic
  38 open bathroom recessed light bulb twilson0929 3 527 08-26-2026, 06:22 AM
Last Post: twilson0929
  Replacement of Carbon Filter on vent line from Holding Tank. 38 Open ReelMagic 1 413 08-18-2026, 02:11 PM
Last Post: hiccup
  bathroom door handle fuzzy 2 536 07-18-2026, 05:43 PM
Last Post: fuzzy
  2001 38’ Open interior table base removal twilson0929 3 810 07-07-2026, 08:13 AM
Last Post: hiccup



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

38 Open sliding cabin door mechanism00