08-13-2018, 10:32 AM
guys thanks for all of the answers. I am pretty sure I dont have a problem. it 'counts down' to pre cool the air. Once that is done, everything kicks on as it should. The one thing that is different , it seems to work differently when the genny is running vs shore power. When on shore power it does the count down thing, when on the genny, the everything kicks on and starts to work, cools the air, and pumps good water over the side.
Now if I could only get the genny to run for more than 1/2 hr I will be in good shape!! And for the record we have changed about everything you could change, impeller, fuel pump, high temp switch, low oil switch, the anti siphon on the carb, a couple of back flushes. Not many parts left!!
Now if I could only get the genny to run for more than 1/2 hr I will be in good shape!! And for the record we have changed about everything you could change, impeller, fuel pump, high temp switch, low oil switch, the anti siphon on the carb, a couple of back flushes. Not many parts left!!


![[-]](https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/images/netpen-pro/collapse.png)