Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara Open 3200 Open Cabin Step Removal
#4
I am also the proud owner of a "brand new" 2005 Tiara 3200 Open. I too have discovered that at least one of the bilge pumps is not working. This would be the forward pump that requires the removal of the salon stairs. I removed the 4 screws from the base, 6 from underneath the top step and I have also removed a couple of screws that hold the trim across the door threshold in place. The stairs won’t budge! Where else do I look for screws?
 
The survey says there are four bilge pumps and the number four is mentioned in another of the forum threads. The manual that came with the boat states three pumps. Forward, Mid, Aft. Where is this mystery fourth pump?
 
I wanted to use a wet-and-dry vacuum to empty the bilge at my non-functioning pump. I then discovered there is no power to the 110V outlets. There are two breakers labeled “Outlets” and “Galley Outlets”. The latter popped and wouldn’t reset. I replaced both breakers but still no power to ANY outlet. (port forward, kitchen, stbd rear, head, engine room, TV cabinet). Question: What are those breakers labeled “Outlets” and “Galley Outlets” supposed to control? The “Outlets” breaker has power across it but where it goes then, I have no idea. 
 
Looking forwards to being out on the water!
Ed Popcorn
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
3200 Open Cabin Step Removal - by MichFan - 08-22-2017, 02:12 PM
RE: 3200 Open Cabin Step Removal - by sbw1 - 09-24-2017, 12:13 PM
RE: 3200 Open Cabin Step Removal - by edmundsteele - 11-16-2018, 03:00 PM
RE: 3200 Open Cabin Step Removal - by sbw1 - 11-16-2018, 05:45 PM
RE: 3200 Open Cabin Step Removal - by ReelMagic - 11-19-2018, 06:28 AM
RE: 3200 Open Cabin Step Removal - by Sans Peur - 11-19-2018, 07:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] Unknown noise from Tiara 3800 Open engine room Tony Saitta 1 52 3 hours ago
Last Post: jclark003
  38 open bathroom recessed light bulb twilson0929 3 504 08-26-2026, 06:22 AM
Last Post: twilson0929
  Replacement of Carbon Filter on vent line from Holding Tank. 38 Open ReelMagic 1 402 08-18-2026, 02:11 PM
Last Post: hiccup
  2001 38’ Open interior table base removal twilson0929 3 792 07-07-2026, 08:13 AM
Last Post: hiccup
  1996 33Tiara open - shaft seal lubricant leaking Mydiamond 4 1,425 05-22-2026, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Mydiamond



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

3200 Open Cabin Step Removal00