Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara Open Coffee maker 02 43 open
#4
I have the original space saver coffee maker on my 2000 41 Open and was trying to find something to replace it as well. I like the built in portion so i don't have to stick in in the sink every time I go offshore fishing. There is nothing out there that I could find.
Maxwell, I like the look of yours but in some of the seas I fish in it would be on the floor. Do you have a way to secure it?

Next step will be to do something custom and make sure I can have the unit secure for those less that idea days offshore.
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
Coffee maker 02 43 open - by RDT - 12-09-2018, 06:35 AM
RE: Coffee maker 02 43 open - by Maxwell - 12-10-2018, 02:56 PM
RE: Coffee maker 02 43 open - by RDT - 12-13-2018, 10:47 AM
RE: Coffee maker 02 43 open - by Sans Peur - 12-13-2018, 08:01 PM
RE: Coffee maker 02 43 open - by Maxwell - 12-14-2018, 10:52 AM
RE: Coffee maker 02 43 open - by RDT - 01-26-2019, 06:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] Unknown noise from Tiara 3800 Open engine room Tony Saitta 0 30 Today, 03:25 AM
Last Post: Tony Saitta
  38 open bathroom recessed light bulb twilson0929 3 504 08-26-2026, 06:22 AM
Last Post: twilson0929
  Replacement of Carbon Filter on vent line from Holding Tank. 38 Open ReelMagic 1 401 08-18-2026, 02:11 PM
Last Post: hiccup
  2001 38’ Open interior table base removal twilson0929 3 791 07-07-2026, 08:13 AM
Last Post: hiccup
  1996 33Tiara open - shaft seal lubricant leaking Mydiamond 4 1,425 05-22-2026, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Mydiamond



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Coffee maker 02 43 open00