Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara Parts/customer service/tech support
#4
Mark,

You have a 2002 Tiara 38 Open correct? Can you look on light fixture itself to see who manufactures it? If you can get a manufacturer and a model number off the light, you should be able to look it up on-line. I have a 2007 here in the yard I can look at. I think they are same light. When I go down to the boat later today, I'll look at the light and look it up. Parts like these are best sourced on-line. Tiara no longer builds the 38 and all new boats use LED lights, so they are likely different models and manufacturers.
Chris Burkard
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
Tiara Parts/customer service/tech support - by Chris Burkard - 07-22-2013, 12:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Possible Fuel Vent Issue on 1988 Tiara 2700 kahunamax 0 25 7 hours ago
Last Post: kahunamax
  Tiara 52 Sovran Salon Keel Question Knot On Call 2 539 08-17-2026, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Bford100
  Freezer Replacement for 40' Tiara Reprise1 4 1,729 06-09-2026, 02:28 PM
Last Post: fuzzy
  Tiara 3700 Open Runaway 2 1,261 04-20-2026, 04:26 PM
Last Post: hiccup
  [Tiara Open] Mechanic Dockside Service in Sarasota FL Angelboater 0 459 02-09-2026, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Angelboater



Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)

Tiara Parts/customer service/tech support00