07-22-2013, 02:14 PM
I have a 2003 42 Open and too have broken contacts on the back of the lights going down the stairs. I don't remember seeing a company name on them, so I am too interested in finding out info.
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Looking for Help with Fuel Vent Issue - Tiara 2700 (1988) | kahunamax | 3 | 99 |
4 hours ago Last Post: kahunamax |
|
| Tiara 52 Sovran Salon Keel Question | Knot On Call | 2 | 544 |
08-17-2026, 05:31 PM Last Post: Bford100 |
|
| Freezer Replacement for 40' Tiara | Reprise1 | 4 | 1,737 |
06-09-2026, 02:28 PM Last Post: fuzzy |
|
| Tiara 3700 Open | Runaway | 2 | 1,270 |
04-20-2026, 04:26 PM Last Post: hiccup |
|
| [Tiara Open] Mechanic Dockside Service in Sarasota FL | Angelboater | 0 | 462 |
02-09-2026, 01:00 PM Last Post: Angelboater |
|
| Users browsing this thread: |
| 1 Guest(s) |