07-23-2013, 09:57 AM
Outrigger, those are LED. Mine have bulbs. I guess you could replace both so they match. I'll have check again, but I think mine are white.
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Possible Fuel Vent Issue on 1988 Tiara 2700 | kahunamax | 0 | 26 |
8 hours ago Last Post: kahunamax |
|
| Tiara 52 Sovran Salon Keel Question | Knot On Call | 2 | 539 |
08-17-2026, 05:31 PM Last Post: Bford100 |
|
| Freezer Replacement for 40' Tiara | Reprise1 | 4 | 1,729 |
06-09-2026, 02:28 PM Last Post: fuzzy |
|
| Tiara 3700 Open | Runaway | 2 | 1,261 |
04-20-2026, 04:26 PM Last Post: hiccup |
|
| [Tiara Open] Mechanic Dockside Service in Sarasota FL | Angelboater | 0 | 459 |
02-09-2026, 01:00 PM Last Post: Angelboater |
|
| Users browsing this thread: |
| 2 Guest(s) |