Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara Parts/customer service/tech support
#14
This is my experience, I have owned my 1996 Tiara 29 Open for ten years and am very happy with their product. I think Anthem is correct. In October of last year my boat was damaged in Super Storm Sandy in New Jersey. Although it wasn't totaled, there was considerable damage. The bowrail was destroyed so I decided to replace it with one from Tiara so to maintain the value of the boat. The order was placed ( with a $2500 deposit) with a Tiara dealer in mid- December and a February delivery was promised. It is now the end of August and the boat is high and dry! Promises of two more weeks, two more weeks since March. If they were honest with me and I was told they would not be able to suppy the rail, I could have made other plans. Tiara states we're at the mercy of their supplier. Very disapointed to say the least. Now that is very poor customer service!
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
Tiara Parts/customer service/tech support - by roboh20 - 07-26-2013, 05:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for Help with Fuel Vent Issue - Tiara 2700 (1988) kahunamax 2 74 8 hours ago
Last Post: jclark003
  Tiara 52 Sovran Salon Keel Question Knot On Call 2 543 08-17-2026, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Bford100
  Freezer Replacement for 40' Tiara Reprise1 4 1,735 06-09-2026, 02:28 PM
Last Post: fuzzy
  Tiara 3700 Open Runaway 2 1,269 04-20-2026, 04:26 PM
Last Post: hiccup
  [Tiara Open] Mechanic Dockside Service in Sarasota FL Angelboater 0 459 02-09-2026, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Angelboater



Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)

Tiara Parts/customer service/tech support00