Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara Open How to install handrails on factory hardtop of 1997 Tiara 3300 Open?
#1
I have a 1997 Tiara 3300 Open with a factory hardtop. I would like to install handrails on top of the hardtop for safety when walking along the side of the boat. There are 3 slightly indented square pads on each side of the hardtop. I assume the pads are where I should fasten the handrails. Should I lag screw the rails into the pads, or should I thru-bolt them to the hardtop? 

Thank you, Ted Planta, Seattle WA.
Like Post Reply

  


Messages In This Thread
How to install handrails on factory hardtop of 1997 Tiara 3300 Open? - by tedplanta - 08-04-2020, 01:25 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2019 Tiara 34 LX stereo not working Bud Dieselman 1 1,624 10-01-2026, 07:47 PM
Last Post: icloud
  Refrigerator replacement for 1989 Tiara open/express Halekai 1 4,269 03-08-2026, 11:03 PM
Last Post: Longbeach3910
  2008 36 Open with Cummins Dosplays Afarneti 1 4,978 03-04-2026, 05:56 AM
Last Post: ken9090z
  [Tiara Open] 1996 33 open gauges Mydiamond 1 5,330 08-18-2025, 10:57 AM
Last Post: cp4000
  [Tiara Open] Loose parallel wire behind ignition plate 1996 Tiara open Mydiamond 0 5,002 08-14-2025, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Mydiamond



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

How to install handrails on factory hardtop of 1997 Tiara 3300 Open?00